Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2021, we celebrated proudly 136 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- Good evening ladies, I have received my keys and visited the property and now the adventure begins. Would like to thank you very much for all your support, help, work and having to deal with me. I am glad this has all been completed (I’m sure you are too) and would happily recommend yourselves and use your service again, if I get the opportunity to. Apologies for any grey hairs I have given you, but would just like to thank you for everything. Wishing you all a lovely Christmas and good heath. Jessica
- Many thanks for letting me know of the completion that’s fantastic. You have all been so efficient and made the whole process smooth running & I really appreciate the ongoing communication You will be hearing from us later in the year as my husband is now looking for a buy to let property & we shall certainly be engaging your services again Regards Kathy
- Outstanding service from Carolyn Thomas and Wendy Evans. Always accessible for any queries or advice. Professional and very knowledgeable in their roles/expertise. Would never use a different firm. Thank you both, Claire Smith
- I have been extremely satisfied with the services provided by Carolyn (and Wendy) and would not hesitate to recommend Beers to friends and family. I will certainly retain Carolyn’s contact should I need conveyancing work in the future. This was a much better experience than I have had with bigger firms in the past where it felt like anyone in a large office could be picking up my case and I constantly had to chase things. With Carolyn, I had complete confidence that things were being handled in a timely and professional manner. Sincere thanks Kimberly Thorne
- Jane, thank you for a stress free marvelous job. Haley
- Regards Karen Shakespeare and Helen Saunders. Both ladies professional, sympathetic listeners, excellent straightforward advice and guidance. A calming influence on emotive subjects. Thank you
- Carolyn and Wendy, We just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your assistance with the purchase of our house. It was all dealt with in such a timely, stress free manner and we can’t thank you enough for that.
- Thanks very much Wendy! Stirling job from both you and Carolyn. We’ve been really impressed with the advice and support. Thank you.