Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2010, we celebrated proudly 125 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- My wife and I have been very impressed with the excellence of your service and friendliness of all your staff with whom we have had dealings. Many thanks for all you did and for the way in which you did it.
- Outstanding in every way. Efficiency, knowledge, advice. Excellent value for money. I cannot speak highly enough of both lawyers who dealt with my legal matters. Amazing. All other staff were also wonderful, polite and efficient.
- I would like to add how very happy and satisfied I was with Ian. He handled my case so efficiently and with such precision. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome and would highly recommend Ian's service to anyone.
- Very impressed that Carolyn Thomas handled my sale and purchase at the same time so that the business was finalised as quickly as possible! So efficient! Thank you.
- Totally excellent service throughout. An 'intricate, odd, complex, basically difficult house purchase. Very sincere thanks Paul
- I could not have been more pleased with the service provided by Julian and his team. Fast, extremely efficient, courteous and always keeping me informed of progress. Thank you all.
- Helen Saunders has recently acted for me in the preparation of a PNA. I wanted to say how delighted I was with her professionalism & in particular her prompt, efficient & polite way of dealing with correspondence & emails. I cant imagine anything more tricky that acting for a retired solicitor! She did well & you are most fortunate to have such a worthy member of your staff. Yours faithfully, John Hansell LLB
- With regards to our Wills we would recommend Naomi and Philippa for their demenour and communication skills in this and previous dealing.