Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2021, we celebrated proudly 136 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- Outstanding service from Carolyn Thomas and Wendy Evans. Always accessible for any queries or advice. Professional and very knowledgeable in their roles/expertise. Would never use a different firm. Thank you both, Claire Smith
- I have been extremely satisfied with the services provided by Carolyn (and Wendy) and would not hesitate to recommend Beers to friends and family. I will certainly retain Carolyn’s contact should I need conveyancing work in the future. This was a much better experience than I have had with bigger firms in the past where it felt like anyone in a large office could be picking up my case and I constantly had to chase things. With Carolyn, I had complete confidence that things were being handled in a timely and professional manner. Sincere thanks Kimberly Thorne
- Jane, thank you for a stress free marvelous job. Haley
- Regards Karen Shakespeare and Helen Saunders. Both ladies professional, sympathetic listeners, excellent straightforward advice and guidance. A calming influence on emotive subjects. Thank you
- Carolyn and Wendy, We just wanted to say a massive thank you for all your assistance with the purchase of our house. It was all dealt with in such a timely, stress free manner and we can’t thank you enough for that.
- Thanks very much Wendy! Stirling job from both you and Carolyn. We’ve been really impressed with the advice and support. Thank you.
- Now that the dust has settled a little on a very busy few days, I just wanted to extend my gratitude to you and Kim for overseeing our complicated sale and onwards purchase. I know our sale was particularly onerous but your professionalism and dedication helped us achieve what we feared on numerous occasions was an impossible task. Thank you. Our new home is absolutely wonderful and we leave very happy customers.
- As with the last house move Beers coordinated, this one was efficiently handled and Beers kept us informed at all times. It's a weight off knowing that you're on top of everything, and you diligently chased other parties in the chain to keep their side of things moving. I would wholeheartedly recommend Beers to anyone looking to move house, I wouldn't use anyone else!