Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2010, we celebrated proudly 125 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- Carolyn and Wendy fantastic duo. Excellent service.
- Carolyn and Wendy A massive thank you to you both for all of the support you have given me to get my home. Tom & I love it. I will highly recommend you all.
- Helen Tuck completed our 1st home purchase yesterday. So fast, efficient and got our sale completed so quickly and correctly. Also very quick on responding to any query definitely recommend Helen for conveyancing on you home purchase. Thank you Helen
- What an easy sale it has been for all concerned! Dave and I have been so impressed with your firm and we are most grateful. Thank you so much Wendy for always returning calls when you said you would also, so very efficient.
- Fantastic! Thank you very much Helen. I think I can safely say you’ve been the most efficient, helpful and responsive Solicitors I have ever dealt with! We’ve already recommended you to relatives who are hoping to move from London when CV allows! Kind regards KW
- Dear Slade De Lacey – thank you very much for all of your help and advice, I really appreciate it! You helped me through a very difficult situation. Thanks again. – Employment advice
- Thank you very much asking me to take part in your Client Survey. I was recommended to use Beers by Mr. M. Hembrough and also by Mr. P. Housego both of whom I believe are known to Beers. I telephone Beers and had a very informative conversation with Mr. A. Bushall. He asked me for brief details of my claim and explained in detail the process and the likelihood of my claim being upheld and the time line involved which made me feel a lot more confident. This is an area of law that I am unfamiliar with and was very helpful. Within a few days I received in the post a letter of authorization and various other papers to be completed. I returned these duly signed and then in no time at all I was contacted by Mr. I. Huxham who retained conduct of my case until its conclusion. Mr. Huxham kept me advised on every mile stone that the case reached. He even talked me through what I could expect when I went to see the Consultant Surgeon and when it was time for my daughter and I to make a formal statement Mr. Huxham showed endless patience in explaining exactly what was required. The defendant was the Civil Service and their solicitors were Government Solicitors. Anything to do with the Civil Service is notoriously long winded and where possible the Ostrich policy is followed, but Mr. Huxham stuck with my case. He made applications to the court on my behalf as I was limited with the time frame. He kept me informed every step of the way and in language which I could understand. This made the whole and very lengthy process so much easier to understand. Even when I lost my nerve and thought it wasn’t worth carrying on Mr. Huxham spent a great deal of time very late in the day going over my case with me and reassuring me. Without Mr. Huxham’s diligence, perseverance and patience I am absolutely convinced we would not have had the positive outcome we had. Mr. Huxham is the epitome of the profession which he had chosen to make his own. I have no doubt that he is as giving of his time and knowledge to all of Beers clients which he represents. With all that said, I would not have the slightest hesitation in recommending Beers LLP to anyone for any legal matter. I wish Beers and Mr. Huxham every success in the future.
- Helen Tuck was amazing - professional. efficient and helpful - would recommend.