Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2021, we celebrated proudly 136 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- “THANK YOU Slade, you have been so great and most importantly so supportive and it has made all the difference to me and more than you can know”
- Slade, Thanks for all your help on this. You have made a very difficult situation perfectly manageable and I have, with your input achieved the outcome I wanted. Thanks also to Karen for your support. Kind regards J. Carter
- As far as feedback goes I'm very happy with your services. Both yourself and Kim are a pleasure to deal with, correspondence was clear (to a non-legal mind) and dealt with in a timely manner, everyone was very clear about holidays and who to contact and, once everything was in place, the matter was concluded very quickly. People often say you can always improve. I'm not sure I accept that stance. Sometimes you have to accept that what you do is spot-on and don't meddle with a process that leaves your client feeling they have had a five star service. Kind regards, Richard
- Dear Donna and Wai Thank you both so very much for all you have done to secure the sale of the flat. It has been a pretty stressful time for me since March last year, but all has now come right, thanks to you both! You have been amazing and so helpful and reassuring! I hope you might agree to help me sell my other flat some time next year. I really am most grateful, and can't thank you enough! Kind regards Jo
- Thank you Jane and your amazing wing woman Daphne… throughout a lengthy sale you have both been absolutely spot on with efficiency and communication .. not to mention calming our frayed nerves on occasion !…. We will have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone in the future …. Our grateful thanks Sally and Pam
- Wendy Thank you so very much for all your help during the sale of our buy to let. You are efficient beyond belief, a very personable individual who is without a shadow of a doubt and an asset to 'Beers'. I highly recommend you and Beers to everyone that needs conveyancing and have indeed just recently, to one of the ladies in my book club, who is hopefully buying her first property. All the best Lynda & Dave Cortes
- Beers were initially recommended to us, excellent service and have already recommended to family and friends. K Lilly
- Helen managed our house purchase brilliantly. She was professional and kind and supported us as first time buyers. We felt well-informed throughout. Virginia