Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2021, we celebrated proudly 136 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- Wendy Thank you so very much for all your help during the sale of our buy to let. You are efficient beyond belief, a very personable individual who is without a shadow of a doubt and an asset to 'Beers'. I highly recommend you and Beers to everyone that needs conveyancing and have indeed just recently, to one of the ladies in my book club, who is hopefully buying her first property. All the best Lynda & Dave Cortes
- Beers were initially recommended to us, excellent service and have already recommended to family and friends. K Lilly
- Helen managed our house purchase brilliantly. She was professional and kind and supported us as first time buyers. We felt well-informed throughout. Virginia
- Believe it or not I have never sold before. I lived in the property I sold for 39 years. So I had no real working knowledge of what was expected. I have to say Wendy Evans was wonderful if she hadn’t held my hand, I would have just fell apart. No questions went unanswered and her calmness and help was invaluable. The house move was quite an adventure with an awful lot of ups and downs and full stops but eventually we got there. So Wendy thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are an absolute credit to Beers and thank you again for looking after me. Jane
- Ian Huxham. My case was very difficult over 9yrs demanding professionalism of a high level. Throughout my case Ian was understanding, patience and most of all Ian’s determination to get a successful outcome was (determined to succeed). Ian was always there keeping me up to date throughout my case. I do believe without all of the above, my case would have had a different poor outcome. I cannot thank Ian enough. Plymouth office staff. The office staff were always polite and respectful, as my stroke took away my speech at times, but the office staff were patience and polite. The telephone was always answered promptly without delay, which again meant a lot to me. I would highly recommend Beers solicitors to my friends and family. Thank you Mr. L. Gentles
- Helen provided fantastic assistance and we wouldn’t hesitate to use Beers again. In fact, we have already recommended Beers and Helen to friends J. Marley
- Beers have always, for many years provided an excellent service to us and their is no reason we would change. Thank you all Jane Taylor
- Donna I would like to thank you and your team for the excellent handling of the above sale ! I was informed that you and your team would be the most lively and efficient – and my information was beyond accurate !! Judy Wright