Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2021, we celebrated proudly 136 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- Jane Thanks so much for your hard work. We couldn't have asked for a better, more professional person to handle these three sales. Best wishes Kate
- Just wanted to pop a quick email to say thank you again for all of your help over the last few months! Both you and your team were so efficient and a pleasure to work with. I am sure we will speak again in future! Have a lovely Christmas and New year! Kind regards Katie
- Hi Helen, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you’ve done for me in regards to my house sale. I’m so glad I chose you as a solicitor. I will 100% recommend you to anyone looking to buy a house (if that’s ok of course). Kind regards, Andrew
- Jane I really appreciate everything you've done. I hope there'll be a call in a day or two, with news on money, in order to thank you via phone call. In case there isn't that time please know you have been the main calming factor in a very stressful move. Without you, and Daphne, I imagine we really wouldn't have known if we were coming or going. You personally have been a force throughout. I can only repeat how grateful we are and say I appreciate your patience with our lack of knowledge of the ins and outs and your consideration as we went along. You're a credit to your profession and your team, as is Daphne. She has been so kind and thorough throughout the process. Helen at Marchand Petit recommended Beers and I am glad she did. We have been very well supported due to our choice. Kind regards, Poppy Jones
- Availability of Carolyn Thomas was “Refreshing” as previous experience with conveyancing (other firms) have been challenging. Overall excellent communication, both email and telephone is what made the difference. Thank you M. Houghton
- Jane Once again thankyou for all of your help you've been amazing. Mike Benfield
- We recently moved house having lived in our previous house over 35 years. Beers took the strain out of moving, kept us up to date with all information. No issues all went very smoothly. Caroline was very helpful, we would highly recommend. Mrs S Landricombe
- During a long & protracted estate & probate matter, Kate was excellent and provided much needed advice, support and professional guidance. Made a difficult situation so much easier to deal with. Many thanks, much appreciated. CH