Beers LLP is one of the leading Legal 500 law firms in the South West of England with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth.In 2010, we celebrated proudly 125 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial..
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships..
What our clients say
- “Julian Parry provides a fast, efficient, friendly service with tactical advice in non-legal language”.
- Hi Caroline, Thank you very much indeed for all your efforts, having used many conveyancing solicitors over the years yours has been the best standard of service by a country mile and I look forward to using you on future sales and purchases. Thanks once again, Sean.
- Dear Caroline We would like to add our thanks to you and Wendy for all your help with this matter. We appreciated your professionalism in the sale and for keeping us informed at every step. We would not hesitate in retaining your services again if and when the case arises. Furthermore we would be happy to recommend you to any of our friends should they ask. Kind regards Richard & Liz
- I could not have asked for a better service. The advice I received gave me every confidence and what could have been a very difficult stressful situation was made much easier by the smooth, professional, expert way in which my divorce was dealt with. I would highly recommend Helen for anyone facing a similar situation. I cannot thank Helen enough for the speed at which everything was resolved and the result of which was more than I could have hoped for – I am very relieved and happy. I will definitely continue to use Beers as have previously for property and soon will need to complete a will. Many, many thanks.
- Very efficient service as ever from Beers. Firm tend to have certain cultures which in this case is positive and professional and that appears to permeate through to your staff and is something you should be proud of.
- Dear Clair and Chloe Just a few words of thanks for the way that you handled the sale of our house. It was all dealt with speed and efficiency and was not in any way a "chore" for us. It was very nice to have all the expenses taken care of and just the end total to be placed in the bank account!! So thank you both again
- Dear Sonia Just a couple of lines to say thank you very much in sorting our problems out also thanks to Corinne for her help as well. We could not have done it with out you.
- Just a few words of thanks for the way that you handled the sale on our house. It was all dealt with speed and efficiency and was not in any way a "Chore" for us.