Established in 1885, and now with offices in Kingsbridge and Plymouth, we have been providing generations of clients with high quality legal advice. In 2010, we celebrated proudly 125 years of providing our clients with access to the highest quality advice, help and support needed to deal with a wide range of legal and business areas.
We have specialist teams in many practice areas including employment, property, private client, dispute resolution, company and commercial, personal injury, family and matrimonial.
At Beers LLP we aim to build lasting relationships.
What our clients say
- Very impressed that Carolyn Thomas handled my sale and purchase at the same time so that the business was finalised as quickly as possible! So efficient! Thank you.
- Totally excellent service throughout. An 'intricate, odd, complex, basically difficult house purchase. Very sincere thanks Paul
- I could not have been more pleased with the service provided by Julian and his team. Fast, extremely efficient, courteous and always keeping me informed of progress. Thank you all.
- Helen Saunders has recently acted for me in the preparation of a PNA. I wanted to say how delighted I was with her professionalism & in particular her prompt, efficient & polite way of dealing with correspondence & emails. I cant imagine anything more tricky that acting for a retired solicitor! She did well & you are most fortunate to have such a worthy member of your staff. Yours faithfully, John Hansell LLB
- With regards to our Wills we would recommend Naomi and Philippa for their demenour and communication skills in this and previous dealing.
- “Julian Parry provides a fast, efficient, friendly service with tactical advice in non-legal language”.
- Hi Caroline, Thank you very much indeed for all your efforts, having used many conveyancing solicitors over the years yours has been the best standard of service by a country mile and I look forward to using you on future sales and purchases. Thanks once again, Sean.
- Dear Caroline We would like to add our thanks to you and Wendy for all your help with this matter. We appreciated your professionalism in the sale and for keeping us informed at every step. We would not hesitate in retaining your services again if and when the case arises. Furthermore we would be happy to recommend you to any of our friends should they ask. Kind regards Richard & Liz