When planning for later life, it’s important to talk to somebody who specialises in this area of law and has experience and training to deal with life changing decisions. At Beers the solicitors within the Private Client department are all fully accredited members of the Solicitors for the Elderly. Solicitors for the Elderly are a specialist group of lawyers that support and make a difference to older and vulnerable people. Here are some of reasons you should choose an SFE accredited lawyer:
- Our lawyers specialise in advising older and vulnerable people and their families and carers;
- They have built substantial experience over many years focusing on this area of law;
- They have undertaken additional specialist training in older client law to qualify for the Older Client Care in Practice Award which is independently accredited;
- They understand the issues affecting older and vulnerable clients;
- They will always do their best to speak using language you understand and will go above and beyond to provide support that is tailored to your needs and circumstances.
We would be happy to hear from you should you need assistance in areas relating your future planning for example Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney or Trust matters. Please contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01548 857000 if you have any questions or concerns.